Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One of These Things Is Not Like the Other...

Or, wait, is it?


As I am Chinese, I feel I'm able to poke fun at this without being racist... :P

Be honest: When you first saw this pic, did you think it was 1 guy getting a little Photoshop-happy? Apparently, 2 of them are actually twins...JUST 2?? Honestly, combining nondescript Asian and the oh-so-individual emo look creates an army of drones.

Okay, admittedly, I do feel just a tad guilty for ripping on these guys, so here's a free plug for them. The band is called Too Koo, and they friended me on MySpace maybe a year ago, when their headline read "The best emo band in Beijing, China!!" I couldn't help thinking, The only emo band in Beijing, China? They're actually not that bad; as my roommate says, If Franz Ferdinand were Chinese...Here's their MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/tookoo. Chinese emo--Who knew?

No comments: