Monday, March 5, 2007

It's Neon Bible week

Neon Bible officially comes out this week, and my preordered copy better get here soon. That should hold me over at least until the new Ted Leo album. Also, I'm curious if anyone heard the stream of Wilco's Sky Blue Sky on Saturday night, which was part of an official listening party on the band's website. I was too busy being emo, but from what I hear, the follow up to A Ghost Is Born is great, if slightly adult-contemporary-ish. If you missed it, there are probably leaked versions floating around now. I don't condone the downloading of these, obviously.

If you're not obsessed with the Arcade Fire like me, here are other releases coming out tomorrow:

!!! - Myth Takes
Air - Pocket Symphony
Bright Eyes - Four Winds EP
Gruff Rhys (Super Furry Animals) - Candylion
Albert Hammond Jr. (The Strokes) - Yours to Keep
My Brightest Diamond - Tear It Down
RJD2 - The Third Hand
Sevendust - Alpha
Son Volt - The Search
The Stooges - The Weirdness

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check out My Brightest Diamond, Amiina (also with a new record out) Clogs, and Sufjan Stevens at the MusicNOW festival in Cincinnati, April 5 - 7th.