Wednesday, May 2, 2007

OMG OMG OMG

There has been some talk going around that next year's Mindset, with Riley and me at the helm, will be in trouble. This talk is 100% spot-on. For instance...



So, which Yeah Yeah Yeahs song did she rip off this time? Also, can we expect a Ted Leo cover? I'm thinking not, if this quote is any indication:

"My love affair with Kelly Clarkson is largely, pretty much, with a wink and a nod. Not that I don't think she's talented, not that I don't think she's done great things with other people's songs."

Maybe it can give Gwen Stefani a run for her money in the song-of-the-year race. Maybe it can even win the much-sought-after Grammy for "Best Female Rock/Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals."

1 comment:

kdog said...

so what's your answer? i thought of alanis immediately (you oughtta know) but then the chorus broke out and i was distracted by her in the car yelling in this guys face. is she supposed to look like a ghost?