Friday, May 4, 2007

New Kids on the Blog



In addition to posting news, tour dates, concert reviews/photos, and Avril Lavigne videos, Mindset strives to introduce you to the best new music. In this spirit, I want to tell you about an amazing up-and-coming group I just discovered: New Kids on the Block. I found a bunch of their albums in the bottom of a bin in my cousin's garage, right underneath a pile of Maroon 5 bootlegs. I've deleted everything else on my 60 gig iPod, because this is the only music I'll ever need again. I think we should push for Legends to get them to play Notre Dame. Maybe they'd even do The Show. ::crosses fingers::

Visit us at HTTP://MINDSETSCENE.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

didn't you already post this?

kdog said...

yes. we had to recapture the image with the banner on top