Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pulp Magazine


Everyone's -- and by everyone I am almost certain I mean solely Christine and myself -- favourite music-icon blaggers PopWorld have announced the arrival of a new member of the PopWorld family -- Pulp Magazine! Not too much info is available about it but, from the production schedule and the sample page, it looks to give NME some competition! The First Issue has Klaxons on the cover and of course Alex and Alexa make a special appearance (rather funny debate on the attractivness of popstars in which Alex argues that people would rather look like the Backstreet Boys than the View. I had to delete the BSB photo as it was attracting too many hits from google-image searches. I only wish that was a lie.)

1 comment:

C-wod said...

the view are hot. obvi.