Sunday, July 8, 2007

Break Up!

Bullz-Eye has posted a list of bands who should "break up already." According to them, Oasis is one such band, and since I'm the new Mindset co-editor, I guess that means I have to condemn the list.

I condemn the list.

However, I think Bullz-Eye does make a good point calling for Creed's reunion. At the very least, it would give us something to write about -- a band to hate universally. After all, there has to be a limit to how much I can make fun of Panic! at the Disco and The Fray, right?

And as a reminder, next weekend is the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago's Union Park. If you're planning on going, let us know. I'll be there along with several other WVFIers.

1 comment:

Joe Lattal said...

Isn't Bullz-eye that website that just has pictures of chicks in thongs?